2022 Weekly CSA
Nourish your family with the freshest produce possible. Grace your table with straight from the farm, nutrient-dense, flavorful fruits and vegetables picked at their peak. From July 16th - September 17th you will receive a weekly box of seasonal farm fresh fruits and vegetables. Shares have an approximate value of $30 each. Pick up on the farm on Saturdays from 9-12 at 6110 E Jamieson, Spokane, 99223. Enjoy the bounty of our region and the superior taste of local food!
- Contact: Whitney Jacques (509) 723-3038. Text and calls are both fine. Email at email@example.com
- Season is 10 weeks long. Boxes are approximately $30 worth of peak season produce.
- We use natural and organic growing practices without pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- Pick up is from 9-12 on Saturdays at 6110 E Jamieson, Spokane, WA 99223. If you cannot pick up your box, you may have a friend pick it up. If you want to pick it up another time, you must schedule it at least a day in advance and it is up to us whether or not we can make it work. You can choose to donate your box if arrangements cannot be made.
- Mid-season cancellations are allowed but no refunds are offered. By purchasing a CSA you are investing in the farming season- produce will vary widely over the course of the 10 weeks. We will endeavor to make it as exciting as possible and can provide recipes and advice as needed.
- Payment ($300) is expected in full at time of purchase.
- Your purchase acts as your signature and acknowledgment of understanding of these rules.